We will evaluate this one together...
Afterwards, you will practice evaluating (on your own) one other source you have in your Table 2 notes.
| || |
- Guide to OPVL - Questions to ask about my source to do proper OPVL
- OPVL Tutorial Video - Explanation of what it is (Indiana)
- Critically Analyzing Information Sources (Cornell.edu)
- OPVL Guiding Questions
- Sample OPVLs - 4 exemplars: 2 exemplary samples, 2 meets samples + 2 nonexamples (did not meet expectations)
Then... We will work on improving our historical explanations
- Option 1 -- How did the world become so interconnected?
- Option 2 -- How had the world changed as a result of European exploration?
- Option 3 -- Was the Columbian Exchange more positive or negative, and why?
There is a document in your WH Drop folder you will use for this...