Today you go back to your Summative 1 Reflection to take a look at the goals you set for yourself for research. Take a look at the goal and consider how you will work towards that goal and demonstrate the skills necessary to meet your goal in this summative research portfolio.
You will partner up with someone to review and give feedback on their supporting questions they have developed PRIOR to starting research. Afterwards, students should either revise or add to their supporting questions (if necessary) or begin their research.
Helpful Links for today's Class:
- Revolutions Choice - Submit to Google Form
- Unit 2 Summative Research Presentation (Google Slides with instructions, links, etc.)
- Unit 2 Summative Research Instructions (Google Doc)
- Exemplar - Developing and Evaluating Supporting Questions (Google Doc)
- Inquiry/Research Rubric with “I Can” statements
- Research & Note-taking Tips (Google Slides)
- Sample Research Portfolios (Excerpts from various portfolios)