Today in class you will be working on your Plan for Action (20% Final Exam Grade). This needs to be completed before you begin working on your Summative Advocacy Product (80% of Final Exam grade).
Please complete the following Google Survey
to indicate what type of Advocacy Product you plan to create.
TASK: You will create your final project to TAKE ACTION. The project design will be worth 20% of your final grade and assessed using the Research/Inquiry Rubric + Complexity, Creativity and Prep rubric. The rest of your final grade (80%) will come from the product/argument that you create to take action and will be assessed using the Argument Rubric adapted by you for your task (see below).
You will need to identify and analyze an important issue/problem faced by your endangered culture, take action on that issue, present your project to an authentic audience for feedback, and reflect on the effectiveness of your action.
Link to FINAL EXAM Presentation (Google Slides)
Mrs. Stewart's Course
You'll find a daily agenda posted here for each day that class meets