- How Revisionist History Works (HowStuffWorks web article)
- History and Crossover Practices: Making Marginalized Stories Visible (article)
- “Who Gets to Tell Other People’s Stories?” (Article, NYTimes)
- The Trouble with Being a Voice for the Voiceless (article, RelevantMagazine)
- When History on the Screen Doesn’t Match History in the Books (Forbes)
HW: Select 2 other issues for potential research
Continue exploring possible issues to research. You have already explored 1 potential issue and discussed this in class. Pick 2 other issues of interest that you may want to consider for research. Look for possible resources and add this to the presearch notes section of the research portfolio. Write a brief statement about what you find interesting about this issue.