Review Stations (5 stations - 50 min. total)
- Why all world maps are wrong
- Understanding Time Zones
- Regions of the World
- Earth, Parallels, Meridians, Latitude and Longitude
- Map Projections Explained - Axismaps.com
- How Google Builds its Maps (The Atlantic)
- Diffusion of Hip-Hop (Maps)
- Remote sensing vs. GIS -- what's the difference?
- Regions -- Formal, Vernacular, Functional
- Use the flashcards &/or quizlet terms to make a 1-pager mind map
- Chapter 1 (Fouberg) Vocabulary Flashcards - Quizlet
- Rubenstein Chapter 1 - Quizlet
- APHG Unit 1 - Exam Flashcards - Cram.com
Additonally, you will have the Barron's Study Guide book. Try the practice questions and review the material.
Remember to bring your binder/notes to class on the day of the summative-- I will do the Unit 1 binder check on this day.
What am I looking for in your binder?
- That you have organized your binder
- You have a 1-pager mind-map done for connecting vocab terms/concepts
- You've added handouts (FRQ Tricks & tips) and any classwork (this time it is the practice FRQ) to your binder.