Helpful links for today's class:
- Critical Thinking: Map Scale pros/cons of changing scale
- Unit 1 Overview Presentation – Part Two (Lecture slides)
- Simplified presentation to look at different types of maps, map projections and parts of maps (look at this first)
- Purpose of Maps, Thematic Maps (PDF of non-AP textbook excerpt)
- Map Projections Presentation (Google Slides) -- use this for the map projections student document in your APHG Drop folder)
- Map Projections Worksheet (no need to copy this--already added to your APHG Drop folder)
HW: Familiarize with Rubenstein Chapter 1 & review quizlet vocab
- Be sure you look through the Rubenstein textbook at Chapter 1. Be familiar with any vocabulary terms, concepts and case studies (examples) that this chapter may have covered that is different from what the Fouberg textbook covered in Chapter 1. You are responsible for vocab and concepts covered in both textbooks.
- Be sure to review Rubenstein Chapter 1 Quizlet.