Today we will go over your formative MCQ and FRQ from last week.
We will also take a look at an AP Exam released FRQ with an explanation of the points awarded for each.
Methods for Review:
1. Review the following Unit 2 Study Hints presentations: APHG Unit 2 webpage presentations, tutorial videos, Quizlet Flashcard Sets, case studies, etc.
3. Review your Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 Study Guides
4. Attend Tuesday's Review Session from 3:15 - 4:45pm (drop in & stay as long as you want/need to)
5. Complete Practice MCQ in Barron's AP Exam Book
6. Participate in Schoology Test Prep Q&A Discussion Forum
7. Review your formative FRQs + feedback
8. Skim/Re-read Fouberg, Rubenstein
9. Read Wood's concise chapter on population/migration
10. Study with a partner/group -- quiz each other on concepts and vocab
11. Review files in your APHG Drop folder you worked on over the past 4 weeks
HW: Study for SUMMATIVES on WED, OCT. 11
Note: If you will be absent on Wednesday, Oct. 11th, you will need to take your summatives during your Free Block on Tuesday; if you do NOT have a free block on Tuesday, plan to take this after school at 3:15pm Tuesday, Oct. 11th.